Adding Address Bar to WinXP Taskbar
Gerard Sanchez
2007-12-25 19:43:13 UTC

I am trying to add an address bar to my taskbar
(right click on an empty are of the taskbar-->toolbars-->)
I don't see the address bar option though?

Hope anybody here can help me

Thanks
GaryS
2008-03-09 18:42:03 UTC
Don't know the answer yet but it appears to be as a result of coding changes
in
SP3. I have had the address bar on my taskbar for several years by right
clicking and selecting this option. However, the option disappears in SP3.
I can confirm SP3 IS the culprit because I uninstalled sp3 and the address
bar option returned.

Hope this gives you some insight. Now, if you tell me you are still running
SP2, I don't know what you can't right click on the option with your mouse
pointer on the taskbar.

Good Luck.
Hi,
Thanks
Scott
Thanks
Asad Ali
2008-08-02 05:27:42 UTC
Hi to all Group Member

yesterday I was searching from google som vedios
I hve just found a lagrest and greatest group of
online vedios on internet

which Is on daily bases
it updates vedios on daily bases
so must check it to keep intouch with the world to examine what is happing
in side our world

the link is
http://obm.itnews.googlepages.com

regards and thnanks